So here is the BumblePopper... The name may have been used before, I'm not sure, but that is what I am calling it.... I'm about to find out how well fish take to it when I am done here.

Materials-

Black thread- Whatever size works for you....

Hook- Size 10, 2x long... Or whatever works for you....

Body- Black and yellow foam sheets cut to a round 1/4 diameter and ground down to whatever size you like. I haven't figured out a better way to do this being that I lack the experience with making these.

Tail- Orange pseudo-hackle that I purchased from Wally World...

Abdomen- Yellow Biot

You can assemble this mess pretty much anyway that you like, but I suggest putting the foam body together first. I wrapped the thread all the up and back on the shank made a hole through the center of the body with a needle and then put it on the hook with a little Sally Hansen's stuff and a little Krazy Glue... Better safe than sorry... Then I tied on the pseudo-hackle made a few nice runs up to the body and back with the black thread and started the yellow biot. Wrapped the biot forward and tied off at the body. Coated the foam body with the SH's stuff and presto! My fingers are covered with glue and a new popper is born....

It will be a legend one day and people will remember the day the BumblePopper was born. People will remember April 26th as the day Joe Rogers made the fly with his bare hands using Krazy Glue and Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails... They will rejoice and sing and drink beer and say, "I remember when, and I haven't caught a fish since!"

Seriously though, I don't know how well this will hold up.... Maybe I should have used JB Weld....