First we went to Target because the bike I bought there went on sale the other day. Target gave me the difference back. They didn't have the bike Amy wanted is stock so they gave us a rain check for it good until June.

We decided to stop a Wal-mart on the way home to look at the garden center. While we were there we took a look at the bikes. Glad we did because that bike she got had just been brought back by a customer and put up for resale at a very good discount. This is a more expensive bike than mine because it is made of high strength aircraft grade aluminum. Ever tried to smash the body of a Mag Lite? Darned near impossible to do. Amy is worth every penny and much more.

This is a men's bike but Amy was very comfortable on it. I must admit it is darned good looking too. Oh, the reason it was returned was it had a flat rear tire! Wal-Mart offered to replace the tube for me but that would have meant a return trip the next day. Instead I told them I could replace the tube. They gave me a new tube and a nice discount on the price! Sam Walton would be proud of that crew in his store.

While we were looking at the bikes Amy announced that she wants to go fly fishing on the fish for free days we have so she can see if she likes fly fishing. I am a lucky boy!