I for one, Am working on plans to meister a swap,I've been talking with several members...well They offered up thoughts and Ideas to me.....When I open up the thread for this....There will be strict criteria for it....and I have all the intentions that ALL swappers will adhear to it...and this includes the 1. timelyness 2. Particapation....Meaning, I expect if one joins...One will complete their tasks, As scheduled.
I've also been compiling a list of sorts, Of those who seem to be excessively non-Reliable...With the afore mentioned posts...Please leave them intact. If for no other reasons than this...As I feel a Meister has a right to know who is joining his swap...based on past proformances in earlier swaps....

I don't think it's fair when one guy begs to join a swap...and another offers that man, HIS SPOT.....Only to have that guy ignore the whole damn thing......I've seen this happen...and VERY RECENTLY............of course...These are just a few Pennies.....Tossed into space and left to fall where they may.....

------------------
"I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

"Wish ya great fishing"

Bill

[This message has been edited by billknepp (edited 24 August 2005).]