Thread: Just need to say Thanks!

Threaded View

Default Just need to say Thanks!

I just have to publicly acknowledge a couple of folks here from the board, who in my opinion, went way above and beyond the call.

In response to my question about Caddis on the tying section of the board both "J" and "JohnScott" stepped up and in both cases provided material support (in "J's" case a ton of yarn and "JohnScott" for some delightfully tied CDC Caddis for me to use as patterns). These fine fellows demonstrate the best qualities of this board. While they are not alone in unselfishly giving both their time and materials to aid and assist another, I believe they certainly, in the fine tradition of FAOL, stepped up and offered not only helpful information but their uncalled for generosity in providing me with materials to continue and further my education and development as a fly fisher and tyer.

While I've experienced first hand the generosity of many from FAOL these gentleman have my undying gratitude for there assistance and support. Thanks fellows for you kindness and generosity. You truly are what FAOL is all about.
    Last edited by alra195; 04-13-2008 at 02:25 PM.
    Joe Bertolini