+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking Younger

Thumbs up Looking Younger

JC, RW here,

I swear, that Superman outfit makes you look ten years younger. Make sure you bring it to Michigan. I want a couple shots of my own.

Denny, nice photos.

rw
    "The value of trout is simply that they exist" <Frank Weisbarth>

Blog Entries

Smile

Hmm and what guage would those shots be? Or perhaps I err and they would be shots of single malt scotch whiskey perchance? Jim were I you, I would await the answer to these questions before the MI fish in. You know, just to be on the safe side.

Denny yes those were some really nice shots. I'd also like to thank you for all you have done to keep the Idaho fish going. It is a lot of work and you are to be commended for all the years and effort that you have put in to it. Your presentation with the rooster was surely one of the highlights of the 2007 event. I for one really enjoyed it. Thanks my friend.

Ps. Wearing the costume is what put that grin on his face, thats what makes him look 10 years younger. In My humble Opinion.
    Last edited by Gnu Bee Flyer; 04-07-2008 at 07:24 PM.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

It's NOT the suit........... NOT the "shots"................ it's that CURL, on your forehead, JC that just plain says "BABE MAGNET"-"SUPER HUNK"-"LOVE BUNNY".
    You've "got it all going", JC, with that "Clark Kent Curl", keep up the good work!
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jim Croce Song; "You Don't Mess Around With Jim"

Excerpt;You don't tug on Superman's cape
    You don't spit into the wind
    You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
    And you don't mess around with Jim." End Quote.
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

+ Reply to Thread