LF & JC are willing to share their story.

The rest of us should as well. If you have an unusual or particularly pertainent story, post it, please.

Gloria and I met on line in the fall of 1992, long before there were chat rooms, on-line dating services, or even widespread access to what was becoming the internet.

We met on a Grateful Dead bulletin board on the Prodigy network. I was living SW MO, in a divorce process, hoping to relocate in Alaska after the divorce was completed. She was previously divorced, living in the DC metro area, and planning on moving to Florida.

We fell in love after long hours of phone conversations, carried on a torrid romance and courtship on line. We imagined we were being far more discreet than we were. After meeting her, I canceled my interview in Alaska. We attended a Grateful Dead show two nights before our wedding.

Pictures of the wedding are posted on my web page, linked here. We've danced and laughed from coast to coast, have a home filled with music, and she has now learned to fly fish and has landed her first brookie. It keeps getting better, far better than we ever dreamed possible. The second time around is far better for the two of us.

What's your story?

------------------
aka Cap'n Yid.

Stev Lenon, 91B20 '68-'69
When the dawn came up like thunder