Thread: Crazy Glue suture

Threaded View

Blog Entries

I didn't read through all the posts as I'm about to leave for a bit. So I'm sorry if I repeat something that has been said!!!

I have bad knees, and I was forced to sell all my reptiles, the whole business, due to going down the stairs unwillfully at a increased speed

So anyways, one day I'm walking down the stairs, knee gives, I played pingpong with my face, and a........brick.

So because I avoid the hospital at all costs and cuts really aren't a big deal for me. I packed my cut (To the bone) with vasaline. That didn't work, too much flow. So, I got out the ol' crazy glue, worked immediately, like a charm. Few days later, around the cut started getting red, and more red, and more red, and so on. So my wife said it was infected. So off to the doctors I go for some antibiotics. So long story short, I had to go to the hospital anyways, because of infection, and, I have a beautiful big scar on my brow, where hair won't grow anymore. Not a big deal for me, since I'm loaded with scars. But, for some of you, it might be something to think about before using it. I'm not sure if it had to do with me not washing it well enough (Toothbrush scrub, with deadol or whatever it's called), or if the crazy glue was just crazy and wanted me to die haha. But anyways, wash it good, then glue, or skip it and go to the hospital. If scars matter to you, go to the ER

Not to mention, infected cuts hurt, quite a bit.

Gotta go, rambling, and my wife is doing what she does best, complaining!!

Shane

Last edited by OttoDita; 04-05-2008 at 08:08 PM.