Thanks Tim, I feel fortunate. I've already had some banner trips on her with my friend, including one with an 11 lb summer flounder that covered the bottom of a 94qt igloo. Mark replaced nearly everything on it and the trailer with better and stronger hardware, from a Keelshield (keel guard)to a roller trailer, upgraded powerwinch, lots of rodholders- literally a truckload of spare hardware and accessories- two new spare tires, extra hubs and bearings (packed). I only really have to throw in a couple of stripping baskets to make it a decent flyfishing platform. I was speaking with a local guide who suggested using those pop-up gardening barrels bungeed to the fore and aft and weighted along the bottom perimeter with a length of hose weighted with egg sinkers. I'm looking forward to trying that out. I've got the clousers and peanut bunker flies ready to go- the bait is already pouring into the bays up here, and the stripers are waiting. I am so looking forward to this fall...Plymouth and Duxbury Bays are about a half hour from my house.

------------------
"Knowledge is knowing, wisdom is understanding"