has tried to turn her "little boy" into the SAME, slotherly, disgusting, low life, gutter crawling, shiftless........womanizer that HE IS"!!
Wow, someone knew me pretty well when I was a young man.

Yes, I knew right off that he was casting for much more dangerous game than trout.

To top it off, a couple hours later as we were walking back down the trail, there were a bunch of kids swimming in the creek. (52 degree water mind you). I said "I bet they're cold". My son proceeded to tell me they were the same kids watching us fishing earlier and one of the girls was wearing a bathing suit on the trail.

I must be really getting old. I missed the bathing suit alltogether. If I were a gambling man, I would be willing to wager it was the bathing suit that he was casting for.

Paul, you are so right about Leslie thinking he's still about 7 or 8. The fact that he's becoming quite a handsome young man and the girls have noticed that fact makes her a little uncomfortable. My point-of-view is "enjoy it while you can" because we all get old and invisible soon enough.

I agree that he needs to find the one who was interested in the fishing as well as the fisherman.

Jeff