+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anvil Warranty Customer Service

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default Anvil Warranty Customer Service

Well the other week I decided it was time to send my vise head assembly off for repair. However, I just got around to doing it this past week. So I filled out a card with contact info, my vise model(the anvil Apex), and what needed replacing. I only had to pay shipping to them for the warranty service, Which came in at only 3.00$ or so. So I sent it off, and waited. It was about 4 days, and I had no confirmation, so I sent them an e-mail, The e-mail never got replied to. But whatever, because about 1-2 days later, A yellow package shows up in the mail box. With nothing in it but my new vise head assembly. I like that, No notes, no complaints, just a replacement.

So all in all, It took about 6 days, and I got my vise back to perfect working shape. My only complaint would be that they would have sent me a confirmation e-mail, or at least replied to the one that I sent them. Pretty nice service overall though, after all, the vise was only 100.00 in the first place.

Just a heads up for anyone, and my experience with them.
    Chris
    "There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot."-Steven Wright
    http://fishiesonthefly.blogspot.com/

Thank you, Fly- for the information!
    I, also, tie a lot on my Anvil Apex and love the vise, for the dollars spent.
    Never had a warranty problem, with mine,(yet!?), but I appreciate the heads up nonetheless.
    "Odd" though, about the emails, etc.kinda strange?
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries

I sent them an e-mail last night about it and they responded this morning apologizing, and saying that they didn't receive my e-mail(probably because I sent it through my Gmail not their website.) and that they normally check and send out confirmation upon receiving the vise part.

Very nice tone to her e-mail, I have no bones to pick any more.
    Chris
    "There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot."-Steven Wright
    http://fishiesonthefly.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread