Thanks everybody. It looks like I don't visit here as often as I should!

The Expo both in Chicago and in Minneapolis was loads of fun. I've met some super people. It never seems like I have enough time with Kathy, she's such a delightful and knowledgeable person! Thanks for the special leader, Kat.

I signed on to both shows to tie flies and was in my little chair too much to take in the seminars. At the Mpls show, I learned that my fly, the humorous "Fraidy Cutt" was included in the March issue of Midwest Fly Fishing along with mention of this year's clean up! Tom Helgeson reigns! I've been resting since.

It was an honor to be introduced to Drs. Waters (for whom the award is named) and Osterholm (the previous recipient). Just standing in front of that room of supporters was like a vitamin I'll take for years to come. Those fellows are big thinkers. What I want to leave you all with, however, is that it doesn't take big thoughts, big commitment, big time or big expense to help the environment. We can all do some little things every day and make a big impact. Today, I'm going to arrange a carpool to go fishing!