Greetings everyone I've been lurking around this site for almost two years now and have gained a great deal of information from it, and for that I thank you all. I titled this 'Semi Newb' since I did make several post last year, but without a formal introduction. With major time constraints from work and the motherboard on my computer frying around April last year I haven't been able to come on line.

Well here's a little info about me; I'm 30, live in RI, and I'm a tech at a Chrysler dealer. When I was a kid my grandfather got me into fly fishing but after he died when I was 13 I had very few opportunities to go fishing in general. A little over three years ago a buddy of mine invited me to go fishing and with one cast the memories of what I enjoyed so much as kid came flooding back. Later that year I pulled out my grandfather's old fiberglass rod, went to a small pond and started fishing for whatever I could catch. Since then I have pretty much stuck with fly fishing.

Opening day in RI is the second Saturday in April and I'm going nuts waiting, because of workload last year I haven't been to the water since last May. Also I wanted to get a 3wt this year to go with my 6wt but the money I was planning on using for it went to rebuilding my computer Well hopefully by May I can swing the money for the new rod. Anyways to this community I say thanks again for what I have learned here and what I will learn here; hopefully I can return the favor in time