Thanks everyone for the welcome

To Dudley; I do want get into fishing the salt but I want to work on my casting ability a little bit more before I start investing into equipment for salt water fishing. Currently with my 10' 6wt I can only forward cast about 40' with 50' about my maximum using my WF or DT line. I can actually roll cast further than I can forward cast, but this has much to do with the fact that many of the places I fish require roll casting more than forward.

To Bonefishwhisperer; I've already got big step into tying. Actually how I found this site originally was because I was checking the internet on how to tie different flies. When I first got back into fly fishing I bought some 'Keystone' flies and they worked well enough to catch fish but fell apart real easy. That year I bought a cheap fly tying kit from Bass Pro, the materials that came with it were sub par but the instructional video was excellent IMHO. I've upgraded everything since then including my vise, and since then I haven't used any other flies than the ones I've tied myself