I have read reports about how Dave Scadden promotes his pontoons and Tubes.
That he has a video showing them on white water and such.
I would like to shed some light on The North Fork Outdoors and Dave Scadden. First off, a You Tube was posted with Dave using his boats on White Water. There was a young lady paddling on this water, I made comment on the fact that she was holding in one spot (which I got one of those anonymous messages about, but that is another subject under the heading Chicken ----)
her name is Heidi (I don't recall her last name)a world class Kayaker. She was what you call surfing the white water. She was holding on purpose to show it can be done
(maybe not to you or me, but interested parties).
Dave made his boats strong enough for this type of water BECAUSE:
He grew up fishing the North Fork, South Fork both of which have white water. The surrounding land was eventually sold and access was no longer available. He still longed to fish these water as did many of his friends, SO, he built his boats to get you there.
He has been building these boats for 20 years and was the first to build a standing pontoons.

In light of that, he has a BRAND NEW boat out that is unlike any other on the market. OUTLAW X5. Worth checking out, along with is instructional DVD's