First, off, JACK, I'm so PROUD of you, for actually USING a fly rod and NOT your usual "Kick 'em till they fly on shore", method of flyfishing!!
Now, the rest of this post,(whatever it WAS and whatever it is, NOW?), is tricky for me, because I was born in an off shore island nation........... Dayton, Ohio but spent a lot of my youth........ in beautiful Tennessee!!?!
And, suddenly, the two are at "Hat War", with my Trilene hat!?!
Hmmmmmm, considering, as Mikey said; "Those from Ohio have more letters to their names, than a "mere X", the problem STILL arises as to "finding someone FROM Ohio, that CAN WRITE and actually SPELL correctly the names involved"!?
Then, of course, there's the ROOM to consider on the hat, that's left to use, because when the Tennessee contingent signs it, there's no doubt going to be a lot of "Bob" added to each name, taking up much needed extra room.
Such as, "Jack Bob, WarrenP Bob, Joe Bob and of course, "X Bob"!?
At BEST, the entire encounter and resulting end situation, is going to be "interesting" to say the least!? I'm just hoping, that the HAT survives it all and can be shipped in one piece, BACK across the border and into the United States again without too much damage to it.