From a new "end user" point of view, I recently picked up the Nor-Vise and I am slowly learning that this is definitely a tool that can do more than my Renzetti, My Mongoose, or and of the other vises that I have in the arsenal. I was overly impressed with the ability to dub directly to the hook or to the thread depending on what I was tying and wanted to create. I tie with mostly Griffiths 14/0 thread except maybe on Clouser's or some other streamer and I really enjoy some of the features that this vise has. The Automatic bobbin is a plus whethor I use the Nor Vise or any other vise, just have to keep in mind that if you turn loose of the thread, it will retract.

From a "seller" point of view (since retirement I have started working in a fly shop to supplement my fly fishing, tying, rod-building addiction), Norm is the epitome of customer service. All his orders are shipped USPS Priority and we have never had to wait more than 3 days for any size order. Want to talk to Norm about a tying issue or a problem with the vise, call him! He is eager to share information and knowledge and is always ready to talk about fishing tying, or anything related to fishing.

From an overall perspective, God made apples, oranges, bananas, and all sorts of good things to eat because he knew we all wouldn't like the same things. My problem is, I like them all, including vises, rods, reels, and at the same time I applaud those that only like one or the other. It is always good to hear other comment on these sorts of things