+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Update: Progress on the Al Campbell CD

Default Update: Progress on the Al Campbell CD

Members:

While recompiling the "FOTW" CD - 2005, I have also been working on the Al Campbell CD which I will be making available very soon.

I only have to finish all of Al's 'Field Editor" articles, and the "Building a Graphite Rod" articles. Just like the FOTW CD...2005, this will be using pdf (Adobe Reader) for viewing.

Will repost when I have finished and double checked my work on coping and pasting.

Please....no postings or emails, as I am quite busy and I have the Beginner's Only Fly Swaps to get setup for starting in October, and still have the two - Oliver Edwards Sample DVDs'(they are identical copies) touring the country.

~Parnelli

[This message has been edited by Steven H. McGarthwaite (edited 15 August 2005).]

No postings, my patootie!!! You, sir, are a prince among men. There is a place for you in heaven some day. Thanks so much for doing this work. And for anyone who is new to tying.. check out the Beginners Only Swap when it's posted. Fantastic way to get going.

Good luck with the CD compiling!

Diane

------------------
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-WOW---What A Ride!
    "If I'm not going to catch anything, then I 'd rather not catch anything on flies" ... Bob Lawless

+ Reply to Thread