Salmo,

The perfect head cement is one of the holy grails of fly tying (the other being the perfect hackle pliers). I have worked with many fly tying cements without being particularly impressed. Cellaire is nice for glossy built up heads like those on many salmon fly patterns but I wouldn't want to use it on size 24 blue wing olive patterns. It is also extremely difficult to obtain in the US but you should be able to find it in Canada. The loctite company makes a product called easy brush super glue that has recently crowded out most of the other goops from my tying bench. It is packaged better than any fly tying product I have found. The applicator brush is a bit thick but is easily trimmed down to suit your preferences. It is versatile, strong and quick drying and in the US you can find it in just about any hardware store and in Wallyworld. You can leave it open for a week or two and it won't dry out (nothing else that I have found has that property). The only drawback is that you must be very careful with it. It is a real problem if you get it where you don't want it. I hate it when I superglue hooks to the jaws of my Renzetti Master.