Thread: My daughter's Champion Shiz Tsu's (not ff )

Threaded View

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 24mileboy View Post
    Gnu Bee,
    We are on our third and fourth Shih Tzu's as I write this. We recently lost our 13 year old boy Buddy. So we got two to replace him. A boy and a girl, Jack and Rosie who are 11 weeks old. Boy are they a hand full. It was nice to see your daughters web site and see all of the Beautiful Champions and puppies.
    I made some Buggers out of Buddy's hair that worked real well in a local reservoir. The wife thought it was terrible thing to do.
    I'm so sorry about Little Buddy. It is so sad to lose a dog. I lost my Black Labrador 2 years ago now and still miss him. Please do me and Yourself favor, save one of Buddy's flies, stick it in a favorite hat or other piece of fishing gear, that way you will always have a piece of him close by. I have a "Shadow" fly in my tying room stuck on to our clan crest to commemorate my dog Shadow.

JC We have Shiz tsus but my Favorite dogs are still the Black Lab. I would have loved to see Deanna's Champion. All Lab's are champions in my opinion. Shiz tsus sometimes not so much. We have one that is a total brat. We love him but he's a brat nevertheless.

Tuber You have no idea how much work goes into those dogs. The whole family work really hard at it . They have 6 dogs living with them right now and they all need walks, they all need grooming and feeding and playtime etc. You can't just let them out the back door you have to go with them. Shiz tsu hair tangles so badly that finally you just have to cut it short and start over. So all walks are on the leash. But Her family all love doing it. The dogs certainly love all that attention. I would not have the patience which is why mine are clipped regularly.
    Last edited by Gnu Bee Flyer; 02-29-2008 at 05:28 PM.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!