Yes, ED 'Tis true, that "We fired our muskets, 'till the barrels melted down, then we grab an alligator and we fought another round, we filled his head with cannon balls and powdered his behind......................", but after all, we WERE only fighting against an army of so called "soldiers" that wore bright red for camo, wore silly pants with tall white socks and also wore white wigs for helmets. It wasn't that tough to defeat them.

Thank you, Pope Fudge, for the report on the safety of our sacred Naugha pelt supply. Surely, being buried under tons of potatoes and cabbage, you Irish chaps will keep our secret well hidden. I'm sure, too, that the mountain of empty SPAM cans, littered on top of the pile as well, will deter any and all thieves from approaching.

Joe, to think of you as ANYTHING LESS than "An Angel a mother would be proud of", is a true shock to my system! All this time, reading all the posts on FAOL about waders and wading boots and noticing you never posted to those threads, never worried me, for I KNEW, since you walked on water, it would be pointless at best, to have you make comment. NOW, to find out, that at one time you and your twin actually disrupted your scholastic endeavors with mischievous behavior, is something very hard to digest!
However, I'm sure, it was only ONE incident, on ONE day, when perhaps you were effected by something, even you were not aware of at the time. It's the only explanation that makes any sense. MAYBE, that ONE day, they served SPAM at your school for luncheon meat in error and that set you and your brother into a tizzy. Lord, knows, that "serving toxins to children for lunch" is illegal, but I'm sure at the time of your transgressions, such rules were not yet in effect.

Doug, too bad you were born so late. Just IMAGINE the tremendous amount of "battle field litter" would have been available to you, had you only existed in a different time and place!?! Not to mention, those silly white pants, I'm sure had shallow pockets and did not keep coinage very secure, leading to even more fortunate findings, had you only been there.