Yesterday my fishing buddy and I went out for a day of fun..we started out at a lake at a place called Goldwater Lake (Prescott AZ). Elevation 6000+ ft) we walked around a sizeable part of the lake before the ranger came and told us they were closing the lake (we were the only ones on it) due to the snow that was falling, it was about 3 inched deep, and we had to leave. Not to be detered, we went down about a 1000 feet to a river (snow was now rain) and walked our buns off hunting the elusive trout. After a few of hours of that we went to another lake and walked around there and finally landed some crappie, trout and yes a bass, is that a hat trick?? It rained all day and we were on our feet from 7am till 6:30 pm. I had my Chota Citico's on and I have to tell you, after fishing for over 40 years, these are by far the most comfortable boots I have owned. Rocks, mud, gravel, pavement..they are great...Just so you know I'm not a skinny person..5'7" 225lbs..and they carried my fat a--, well you know ..with NO Problem..Cheers to Chota

The best time to go fishing is when it's raining and when it's not!