I ordered some materials from jstockard tonight and grabbed up a 3 inch doctor slick ceramic bobbin in the process. seemed the bottom prongs look far apart unlike the 4 inch which looked exactly like mine but with the ceramic. my bobbin was very tough to pull the thread and it snapped regular 6/0 like nothing. my bobbin never worked like the guys in the videos on youtube do. I had to manually twist the spool on the bobbin. this would loosen my thread and sometimes screw up the fly. maybe this will be better and just flow smoothly? will let ya know. I also got 2 hares masks olive and natural since they were on sale and I got natural partridge feathers for soft hackle wet flys. I got some pearl over white chenile and some white strung marabou for a baitfish/minnow wooley buggers I am gonna make and also some red floss for royal wulffs and coachmans. grabbed some white cdc to try that out also on a few emergers and a pack of doll eyes for some zonker patterns I am gonna pound out! I think I am well set till next time seeing as I just got all my olive bucktail and pearl tubing with zonker strips in black(both crosscut and regular) and regular olive