One of the "funniest" things that happened to me was... when I lived in South Carolina (Sumter)me and my uncle was fishing at Packs Landing. We were way back in the swamp catching bass/bluegills and I was standing up on the very front of the boat guiding the boat through the thick trees with the trolling motor. I was looking off in a different direction (when I should have been watching where I was going) when I turned my head back to see where I was going I saw a stump under the water (about 8") about the time I was going to hit it. Well, I hit it hard and the boat stopped and I just knew I was going for a swim when I looked up real quick and there was 1 tree in front of the boat about 15feet away and I knew that was my only chance. I was already heading in the drink so with my pole in hand, I made a mad leap for the tree. My uncle didn't know what happened. He just felt a jolt and saw me flying through the air. By some miracle I made it to the tree and was wrapped around it like a big bear. My uncles exact words were" why you crazy fool". I told him I hit a stump and he realized what happened and started laughing so hard he could hardly move. I was slipping down the tree and I was screaming for him to hurry up. He finally managed to get the boat over to me and I got in. We laughed the rest of the day about that one and he made sure he told all my friends/family about that on. We still laugh about it to this day.