Cabin fever has peaked for the year as it has just been too cold to enjoy time on the water. The temp. is in the teens as I write this, so I was looking through some pics from last season and thought I would share some.

Memorial Day was the last day of my first fly fishing vacation of the year. The day started on PA's biggest free stone trout stream with these guys. I thought this was an interesting pattern of shucks, so I took a picture of them. I should have put a coin in the middle to help show the size, but they were all of a size 8 dry fly hook out of their shucks.

That day ended with these guys (Green Drakes), first we saw last year. The fish weren't really turned on to them yet, but it was still fun to stand in the stream feeling like we were in the middle of a blizzard.

I took a kid I know flyfishing on a (in his words) "real trout stream" for the first time in July. We were greeted by 2 of these guys. This one was every bit of 2 feet long.

This fella (I think a fella, but I didn't flip him over to check for sure. Sorry.) greeted us as we were walking back to the jeep along one of our more famous wild trout streams in September. It was the 7th and last one I ran across last season along a stream in Potter County. He was a bit sluggish in the cooler air, so I felt a little more comfortable getting a close up. I just couldn't get him to smile.

To be continued due to amount of pictures I am allowed to post.