Thread: just switched from vest to chest.

Threaded View

Default just switched from vest to chest.

after seeing and admiring the dual chest packs for awhile and almost getting a william joseph pack for 70 bux on ebay! I got outbidded at the last minute (I just can't drop $130 on a pack) well I looked further than ebay and opted for a lesser named brand that had the same options as the william joseph minus the tippet dispenser. I picked up the watermark hydration chest pack for 50 bux plus free shipping. heres some pix and the specs. anyone have one? what are they like? also I have a 2 liter hydration bladder already that I will see if it fits in this one. if not I will get the 100 oz bladder they sell. even says from makers of william joseph but I had to highlight the page to copy it to see that? like its some secret message to me or something ? haha heres what it the description says. what ya think?
    Features:

Dual fold down workstations can be used for fly foam or to attach fly boxes with Velcro
    Four, yes four, integrated zingers / retractors and two built-in floatant holders
    Loads of pockets, dividers and compartments to keep even the biggest gadget-junkie organized
    Fully breathable suspension keeps you cool and on the water longer
    Adjustable strap lengths in the shoulder and waist for a "one-size-fits-all" pack
    Dual rod holder, net attachment D-ring and multiple lash features
    Spacious back compartment that features two additional zippered pockets
    Hydration compatible (bladder sold separately, the 100 oz fits best)

I got the pack in the mail today! this pack is awesome. it puts my vest to shame! I can fit 2 fly boxs in each front pouch plus some leaders and indicators and split shots. in the retractable zingers I put my forcepts which also go into a lil side pouch holder and my nippers. there are still 2 zingers left to use! I also put a knife and my floatant in the other tool holders. then the back pack has 3 compartments with dividers in um. one in the big compartment to hold a hydration pack. lots of place to adjust for size and it doesn't seem to swing around and ride up while moving around. also don't seem to be in the way of your arms as far as I can see? all in all I am very happy and can't wait to use it! its way lighter and has better weight distribution than my vest did.. I recommend this product. on thing tho? it say 2 built in floatant holders. can anyone point them out to me? could it be those rings torwards the top on each shoulder?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fishaholic69; 02-15-2008 at 03:33 AM.
    God Put Fly Fishing Here For You And Me! Take Advantage Man! Take Advantage!
    AKA GeorgeMcFly