OBVIOUSLY, Steve, you've yet to reach "The True Heights" of maddening mistakes with fly tying materials.......................
I have an aluminum box, 12" x 10" x 3/4" (with hinged lid), and inside this box there are 50 small trays, with flip lids.
In each tray, there WERE AT ONE TIME, all of my bead heads, cone heads, barbell eyes, and tapered bodies.

Well, in short................... I found out, about 3 months ago or so, that.................
1) Aluminum boxes WILL bounce, when dropped 3' from a tying table to a hardwood floor.
2) Regardless of hinge type, ANY LID will spring open to its fullest dimension, upon impact.
3) "Flip Lid" is also defined as "Any lid, that when you least need it to, will FLIP open, spilling its contents".
4) Brass is not, magnetic.
5) Lead is not magnetic.
6) Barbell eyes can reach a very high "rolling speed", when properly motivated.
7) Cone heads are very impressionable and WILL try their hardest to copy the antics of escaping barbell eyes.
Round, glass, brass, lead and non-lead beads can out roll even the most determined cone head and barbell eyes.
9) Regardless of time of day, or night, no matter if inside, or, outside........ a domesticated house cat WILL SHOW UP, within seconds of hearing the sounds caused by 5,000 objects hitting the floor and WILL ALWAYS "offer its assistance", in helping you coral and clean up the mess.
10) Domesticated house cats can reach a very high running speed, when having their lives threatened by really ticked off fly tiers.
11) Wives will not assist you, in your materials rescue efforts, but like the cat, will appear out of nowhere and in MANY WAY, remind you that "Your language, at the moment is NOT AT ALL appreciated, by HER, and/or, the mother of your grandchild in the next room.
12) At a minimum of 5 months, later, your granddaughter WILL remember EVERY word she heard you utter that fateful day and repeat most of them, verbatim, and flawlessly when your mother in-law has come for dinner.
13) Tungsten beads and cones by some mystery, can out roll brass.

I've never spilled my hooks. I wish I would have, instead.