Thread: Update on Paul

Hybrid View

Default Update on Paul

Update on Paul (flybinder)From Mrs.Flybinder!‏
    Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
    Sent: Thu 2/07/08 2:51 PM
    To: peacebrother92953@hotmail.com
    Hello, Douglas;
    I'm Linda, Paul Wilmoth's wife.(Or as YOU probably know him better, "flybinder" on your joint fly fishing forum!?!)
    I'm writing, because Paul asked me to. He is currently, very, very, ill from an experimental treatment his doctors tried, to help fight his cancer.
    The treatment was "risky"as best and sadly, it back fired on Paul, putting him in the hospital and on life support, until this past Tuesday.
    He is at home, with me caring for him now, but not yet up to being on the computer. He gave me your email address, and asked me to write, because he said you were one of his closest friends on your fly fishing website and he didn't want you to think "He'd just dropped out of sight, for no reason".
    He told me to use his, email address so you would recognize it and open this email.
    He asked me, to ask you, if you would be so kind as to also tell "your group"?? As he told me, "Doug will know, who I mean", so he told me the names of "Joe V. Ohio Tuber, Jack Hise and then he said, "Leave it to Doug, he knows who the gang is". (So, I HOPE, Doug that you know who he's talking about?).
    Paul's feeling better, now and is eating a little bit, but still pretty weak.
    We'd hoped, that this treatment would have worked, but evidently not.
    Prayers, it appears, will have to be our ongoing "treatment" for the next little bit. The time, we were given, a year to a year and a half, isn't very much time so we're relying on prayers to extend that time as long as God sees fit to extend it.
    I hope, this email makes a LITTLE sense, Doug I'm pretty tired myself and not up to my usual "speed"!
    I hope, you understand!? Paul told me, also, to tell to you, "To be good and take your walks and don't pick on the guys to much!", I'm sure, if you and Paul are anything alike, you'll know what he means!?
    Take care;
    Linda Wilmoth
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Doug,

Thanks for the update.

Paul,

We're all pulling for you. Glad you made it home and I hope you're through the worst. Get better soon. We'll be waiting for you to return. I and my family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
    Joe Bertolini

It appears I've missed alot the past couple day's....Doug..Be sure to wish Paul a quick and speedy recovery for me...as I'm finding things a bit to blurry at the moment to type much more.....Did'nt know he was battleing cancer..My father fought the good fight with it a few years back also..Thamks,Bill
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Doug,

Thanks for the update. Let Paul know he and his family are in our thoughts and prayers.

REE & VEE

Ironic that just an hour or two, Doug & I traded PMs wondering how Paul was doing as we had missed his posting recently. Knowing his health situation, we were both very concerned with his absence from FAOL.

Please, let's all keep Paul, Linda & all their family in our prayers. FAOLers prayers have always been pretty special.

Paul, we'll be talkin' soon.
    God Bless,
    Mikey
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Dear Paul,
    Remember what I said about "Timing"? This is the time we are all going to pray for you! You are a special person and you are not alone anymore.
    I can't wait for you to get back on the BB!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Default flybinder

DShock, Thank You for this and please let Mrs. Flybinder know that they, especially Paul, are on the prayer list here in Wyoming.
    Last edited by Byron Zuehlsdorff; 02-08-2008 at 07:00 AM.
    Wyo-Blizzard

+ Reply to Thread