Update on Paul (flybinder)From Mrs.Flybinder!‏
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Thu 2/07/08 2:51 PM
To: peacebrother92953@hotmail.com
Hello, Douglas;
I'm Linda, Paul Wilmoth's wife.(Or as YOU probably know him better, "flybinder" on your joint fly fishing forum!?!)
I'm writing, because Paul asked me to. He is currently, very, very, ill from an experimental treatment his doctors tried, to help fight his cancer.
The treatment was "risky"as best and sadly, it back fired on Paul, putting him in the hospital and on life support, until this past Tuesday.
He is at home, with me caring for him now, but not yet up to being on the computer. He gave me your email address, and asked me to write, because he said you were one of his closest friends on your fly fishing website and he didn't want you to think "He'd just dropped out of sight, for no reason".
He told me to use his, email address so you would recognize it and open this email.
He asked me, to ask you, if you would be so kind as to also tell "your group"?? As he told me, "Doug will know, who I mean", so he told me the names of "Joe V. Ohio Tuber, Jack Hise and then he said, "Leave it to Doug, he knows who the gang is". (So, I HOPE, Doug that you know who he's talking about?).
Paul's feeling better, now and is eating a little bit, but still pretty weak.
We'd hoped, that this treatment would have worked, but evidently not.
Prayers, it appears, will have to be our ongoing "treatment" for the next little bit. The time, we were given, a year to a year and a half, isn't very much time so we're relying on prayers to extend that time as long as God sees fit to extend it.
I hope, this email makes a LITTLE sense, Doug I'm pretty tired myself and not up to my usual "speed"!
I hope, you understand!? Paul told me, also, to tell to you, "To be good and take your walks and don't pick on the guys to much!", I'm sure, if you and Paul are anything alike, you'll know what he means!?
Take care;
Linda Wilmoth