Well, in the spirit of remembering everyone here while on our Caribbean Cruise, here is what I believe to be the first FAOL hat taken on a meaningful trip. It traveled from Cleveland, to Chicago to San Juan, Puerto Rico (mileage unknown since I just got home an hour ago), then spent seven days at sea tallying 1,300 nautical miles while visiting Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, Tortola, St. Thomas and returning to San Juan. Then back on the plane from San Juan to Chicago and finally arriving back in Mentor Ohio.

Here's the head that transported the FAOL Hat on its journey, and my sweetie who came along for the ride (nice shirt with all the flies):

Not a single fly was to be found, but this creature was caught getting ready to cross the road in Tortola, and I was laughing myself silly thinking of all the crazy captions I might add to this picture. This was as close as I got to fly fishing in 9 days.

Well, I'm dragging from a busy days, so it's off to bed. I can hardliy wait for the comments from the night-time peanut gallery.

It's good to be home!

Joe