Jack , what a wonderful story , I almost didn't read it but am very glad I did . What a wonderful day for those girls . We were on a camping trip to a mountian lake this past week end . It is an annual affair that about 30 of us do every year . Several of the campers had young children with thenm so My buddy and I took 4 giggling little girls out on the lake to wind drift for rainbows. they each got one amid squeals of excitement and screams of fright when the fish actually landed in the bottom of the boat . Sure , the rest of us caught and released quite a few fish over the 3 day trip but the 4 fish those little girls netted brought the most joy to everyone as we all got to hear their stories of the fight and landing of each ones trophy . One of the mothers cooked them up under the watchfull eyes of the 4 anglers . Hopefully one or more of them is now hooked on ffishing .
You guys are doing wonderful work with young women that need just that kind of a break from their routine . Hope your fall trip is as successful and rewarding as this one was I am looking forward to hearing how it turns out .