Thread: Fill The Box Challenge

Threaded View

Default Fill The Box Challenge

Hi, my name is Chad Borenz and I am a member of the KIAP-TU WISH Trout Unlimited group in northwestern Wisconsin.

I am trying to help my TU chapter out by filling up a large 150 compartment wooden fly box with a plexiglas lid that I created ? kind of like the ones you see at the fly shop ? and then raffle/auctioning it off. It?s roughly 32?x18?. All proceeds are going to go to stream rehabilitation in the area.

I am hoping that there are enough people that have extra flies sitting around or would like to tie for this worthy cause. I am looking for primarily trout flies (the classics in all sizes and newer creations as well), but really if you want to get rid of some and they are for bass or saltwater, I won?t say no. Hopefully I can collect some larger quantities (2 dozen) of the same size and style, each compartment is about 2?x2? and can hold a lot of flies, some compartments are 2?x 3? so yes streamers will fit.

This is a chance to make a small contribution that will turn into a larger amount of money and be used for much needed stream work. Any help will be appreciated. Please spread the word to your tying friends and send me an email (chadborenz@gmail.com) or pm me for my address. Thanks for the support.

-Chad (Badger)
    Attached Images Attached Images