Got my hopes up. Received my March Fly Fisherman magazine, which I subscribed to at the Great Waters Fly Fishing Expo last April in Minneapolis after the sales rep assured me that they were really focusing on warmwater fly fishing. He even gave me a copy of a past issue with a couple of stories and promised this was only a start. Even promised a money back guarantee. Since then zilch. Not a single article. So I opened this issue that had a woman holding a redfish from the estuary of Louisiana on the cover. At least it was close to warmwater, and the water felt warm I'm sure. On page 5 an ad: 50 Best Bass Anglers! Wow. We've got 'er going. Then nothing all the way to page 21, where Bass Pro Shop had an artist's rendition of what appears to be a largemouth bass. I made it all the way to the back cover with not a single warmwater story. There was a picture of a frog and two insects. There were also 15 pictures of someone holding a trout or salmon, a picture of a bonefish, a striper from the salt and six more redfish photos. Once again my magazine goes straight to recyling. It's my fault. I had stopped all my fly fishing slicks for this very reason, that my targeted species are totally ignored. And I fell for another trout fraud, this one from a slick salesman from Fly Fisherman. I'll be writing for a refund. And I'll also make a promise. I'm done. With this and the rest. So, thanks, FAOL, for providing a forum. So much for hope. JGW