I know that there is at least one of you out there somewhere.Heres my story.I live in Chicago with my lovely wife Cheri and two sons Karl and Frank.Cheri was born in Stratford Ont.and has family members scattered throughout that area of Canada including her parents who run a B&B in Niagara on the Lake.Our two sons will be spending much of the month of August with their grandparents in NOTL.It is incumbent upon me as their father to drive to NOTL and pick them up at the end of Aug.After consulting many charts maps and atlases I have concluded that the most direct rout to my final destination would put me right through Fergus and the Grand River Valley.The bottom line is that I get to spend a day fishing in the area and also looking at the possibility of buying land for an eventual retirement house.So,if there are any FAOLers that could help me out with directions suggestions, secrete spots( I will swear a sacred oath of silence on the future grave of Iron Mike Ditka)it would be much appreciated.My email addy is in my profile.Thankyou very much for your consideration. Harold