Looking forward to seeing you all.

Joseph, right now and with any luck on flights, the panel includes people connected with the magazine somehow; me (narrative non-fiction), Ron Barch (publisher / writer), Larry Gavin (poet laureate nominee for Minnesota), Baird Helgeson (Tampa Tribune and blogging/Internet), and Jason Borger as a drop -in before his casting (how-to books and articles). Some other thoughts are stirring - I'll try to find you Friday before the show to talk.

Everyone - what this is:

The idea of this Writers Panel related to fly fishing began when those of us who write for Midwest Fly Fishing were talking about how great it is when we're able to ask published authors and editor/publishers all the questions we are afraid to ask but they all seem to know. I certainly have things to learn, but we each have a few things we've also learned along the way so far. Tom Helgeson is such a supporter of the arts and writing, as well as being my idea of a gifted writer himself, that he okayed this session for his shows. All kinds of aspiring and accomplished writers show up and any question is fair game... why should there be "secrets"? Feel free to join us!

Kat