Hello all,

In my on-line search for info on this subject, I came up empty handed, and figured I'd check out a forum such as this and so here I am.

I recently found a package of swedish dry fly hooks in the clearance bin at my local fly shop and having a love of the unusual, snatched them up. I have found out a few things from vague descriptions on the net but am at a loss as to tying a 'swedish dry fly'. Being up for something new and Swede myself I'm itching to tie some up!

If anyone has ever tied using these hooks or has any info they could toss this way that'd be ace!

On a further note, I suppose I'll introduce myself, I'm a young guy from London Ontario, have been fly fishing and tying for about 5 years. I started with, and continue to fish mainly carp, smallmouth bass and pike, being the main species in the thames river system. only for the past year and a half or so have I begun pursuing browns, brookies and rainbows. As it is winter, and the rivers around here are in no condition to be fished, I decided to reach out to the internet to pick up tips on tying while i restock the boxes for spring. I have read several articles on this site and am impressed. I look forward to being a part of it.