Quote Originally Posted by EdD View Post
I don't think that he can hear you, Tim. The sorry so-and-so is off fishing again. It's above freezing, don't you know...

Yeah, it's a real pity about some folks what ain't got the good sense to move to a place that has year-round fishing. Even at 29F, I have a friend that was wading for skipjack herring. He kept getting pesky wipers eating his streamers all day. Poor fella.

Now I'm in a quandry what to do later this week. Skipjack (& wipers) at the steam plant? Stripers in the lake? Trout? 'gills and bass? Decisions, decisions... I guess maybe I could try to do ALL of the above...

Ed
If I had the same options I think I would chose all of the above. Unfortunately it is16 degrees here in Northwest Indiana.

I guess I will have to be happy with running up to Bass Pro Shop for open tying night from 6:30 till 9:00. Who knows one of these days I might get that Elk Hair Caddis right. I am having a hell of time with the hair, to much , not enough, spinning around the hook shank. Practice Practice Practice.

Or I could stay home and hope the wife goes out so I can clip some hair off the kitten as I am in the pet fur fly swap and need to make a dozen Fat Cat Soft Hackles. She caught me trying to clip the kitten last night and it was not pretty.