+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

The only way I can access the latest posts on the boards is to click on the GO next to the Show topics for X days window? Have done the cookies thing but I guess I got it wrong. HELP!! Jax
    Getting OLD is For Old People.

Have Fun Stay Young Go Fly Fishing!

Have you tried "refresh" or "reload" page?
    (click right mouse button....)

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

Hi LadyFisher; Would you believe some lamebrain [ I think his name is Jax] clicked the Never look for newer versions of stored pages option in Temp internet Options - Temporary internet files settings.

Guess it proves once again a little knowlege is a dangerous thing. Jax [Blushing but learning]

------------------
    I'm a much better Fly fisher when talking fishing, than when I'm Actually Fly fishing!

I thought it was because he was on the bottom of the world and his computer would not work upside down.

Ya have to keep that kind of stuff in mind!

------------------
    **MW**

I guess MPW, that you've never seen a map of the world Aussie style. It's a wonder all of us silly Americans can hang on with our toes as well as we do. And our Canadian friends must have unbelievable talons to hang straight down like bats. I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

BTW Jax, you're just exhibiting another of those Halfziemer symtoms that all of us old fa-ts show now and then.....Don't worry now, but if Isabel wants to know who you are in the future, then you should worry.

Best to you and her.

------------------
    Snow on the roof but with fire still in the hearth

Hi Ken; It's not that I forget. It's just That I forget to remember. I got some strange looks the other day, when I asked if Rainbow Trout have a wheel at each corner. Seems to me I may have to take an Electronic Diary with me when I go fishing so I can't forget to remember how many trout I catch, or should I just remember to forget not to remember "G" or folks could be right, and living invertically challenged is having an effect and compressing Grey Matter. Jax

------------------
    I'm a much better Fly fisher when talking fishing, than when I'm Actually Fly fishing!

+ Reply to Thread