If you have thought about joining the Federation of Fly Fishers (FFF), but were hesitant about spending $35 for an annual membership, then now is the time to save $25 off that fee if you become a new member thru an FFF Charter Club or 100% Club for just $10. This is good for Individual adult, Youth & Senior memberships until June 30, 2008, and discounts are applied to Family & 3-Year memberships as well. (Offer not good for renewals, International, Life or Commercial memberships, or through Affiliate Clubs) At renewal time regular membership rates will apply, but until then you have a full year to see just how much work is being done on behalf of all fly fishers across the country by this wonderful organization, and you'll get 4 full color issues of Fly Fisher Magazine delivered to your door.

If you have a Charter Club or 100% Club near you you can take advantage of this offer, or visit http://www.ncff.net/join.htm to print out an application. You do not have to join the local club (unless you choose to), so click the link for joining FFF only if you are outside of the NE Ohio area.

If you've thought about starting a new FFF Charter Club, this is a fantastic way of enrolling your entire new membership for just $10 each for the first year. PM me for details and contacts in your area to get started. We can have you up and running in just a couple of weeks.

PM me if you have any questions. This is an unbelievable offer and for a limited time to introduce you to FFF. Do I believe in FFF? Just look at my signature below.

Joe