Most of the reponses generated on this thread were from "common sense" influencing the respondents to suggest this would not be a good thing to do. Now if someone with Dave's experience is able through the use of one of his "hotdogging" videos, to influence a relative neophyte to take the same risks; that, in my mind is an accident waiting to happen. I have no problems with N.F.O products and appeciate Dave's effort at innovation and improving quality in his products. I'm sure I'm not alone, however in questioning some of his marketing strategies. The H3 Freestyle float tube probably is capable of floating through some of those rapids (even though probably illegal in some juristictions) but nobody who knows anything would seriously consider fishing their way backwards through rapids like that. To suggest to potential customers that that is a viable fishing strategy is totally irresponsible. People new to floating rivers don't often know of the dangers of sweepers and undercurrents etc. I think Dave should concentrate on advertising the quality and durability of his products . People like yourself can vouch for the quality and satisfaction offered by N.F.O. I think the sensationalism results in turning away a certain percentage of knowledgeable potential customers.