Sorry to repeat myself. I have no connection to W.W. Griggs other than I bought one of his float tubes. It is the same shape and design as the fat cat I think. It has a bladder seat and back which I find more comfortable than a statium type seat. It has a piece of pvc pipe across the back of the seat top and also one across the front to connect the u together with your line apron. It has velcro across the top front of the pontoons to hold a rod while changing flies. it has velcro straps on both pontoons on the side to hold extra rods, and it has two pontoon bladders instead of one. I find it quite acceptable....oh....it is a pontoon float tube. Anywhooooo......at $89 at Sportsman's Warehouse you could buy 4 of them and wear them out....for less than one fat cat, not even counting taxes and shopping. In Cabelas 2005 Fly Fly fishing catalog page 110 the Super Fat Cat is $375 and then I suppose there is tax and shipping. There are some differences, like only one zipper on the pouches...no big deal to me, but like the fat cat pouch better....but I find the single zipper ok though. Also fat cat has a summit valve which I prefer. But the Griggs Boston Valve no biggie either. Probably has a higher denier rating...etc. But I been using the Griggs and perfectly happy wit it. So....bought wife one. Also nuther fellow here bought his wife and himself one. They must not be too bad. For $89 bucks.....Just FYI folks. Oh....you can go to fishinggear.com and click on "Shop for Fishing Gear" and then click on Float Tubes. The one marked $164.xx...don't remember the pennies....is the exact same one at Sportsman's Warehouse in Phoenix for $89. I had a $10 coupon Sportsman's Warehouse gave to our fly club members and I got mine for $79.

Just FYI.....I be gone awhile....wife 3.5 hours away and I running back and forth....(hip replacement)....I be back next week.

Gem