got your attention didn't I. There is just one thing I hate about this place but lets start at the beginning.
I first came to this site by way of al cambell's fly tying lessons. figured I would join so I could pick up a few tips and tricks on fly fishing and tying. Made a few posts blew off a little steam and then it happened. Bought some things from one of the members here I think it was ducksterman and made a friend, sent some products to another member and made another friend. Joined a few swaps and made a few more friends. starting picking up some good technics and made more friends. Starting posting a few things that actually helped someone out and made even more friends. Started getting PM's. started wrapping fly rods, made more friends. Shared in the pain, suffering, and pure joy of members here and made even more friends. Now about this time you are going ok BOB what is the problem?

I have made all these friends on line and the chances of meeting them in person is slim to none. That is what I hate about FAOL - we are scattered all over the world not just the U.S. I will never get the opertunity to share a river, lake, pond, tying bench, or a meal or even a cup of coffee with 99% of the people I have come to know and admire here. Many of you when I have had a very bad day will post something that will make me laugh my you know what off. You have all been great and I guess I will just have to settle for words on the monitor. Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness.