Dshock' thread brought this to mind, you guys will like it......
I work nights as a machinist, I go to work at 10:30 pm. I routinely stop at a little minute market on the way to grab a soda and a newspaper or whatever. That time of night has it's own kind of strange folks out and about at the minute markets in the industrial part of town. Well Bud is the fella who works there then. Bud's about 40+ or so, tats to his wrists, and hair to his waist, about 6'2", kinda like a big piece of wire rope. He's got a , shall we say, knocked around, kinda been there, look to him. A fairly tough in a tangle lookin fella. Well, I really like Bud. He's just the type to run a MM on the graveyard shift.
One busy night I was in there, about third in a line of about 6 or 8 folks. The fella in front of me had beer, ciggarettes, chips, red bulls, etc. on the counter. Quite a bunch of stuff, and Bud was ringin it up. Just as Bud tells him "that'll be 28.50" or whatever, this fellas cell phone goes off, and he, irritated, tells Bud "just a minute, man" Bud reached out one long, tatooed arm and raked all the guys stuff off into the trash can, and said, calmly, "next". ModocDan