+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Add to posters reputations.

I belong to a hiking site that uses the reputation points
    Most members use them as intended
    Others use them to bash those with whom they disagree
    It can't come to any good...I don't like it
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements.
    --- Horace Kephart

Blog Entries

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DShock View Post
    Sorry Gnu Bee Flyer!!!, Anyway! PAUL!
    Said!; "stopped walking on TOP of the water you fish, and start wading, like us low-lifes.."

There's a "Method" to the "Madness" and that is.......It is easier for me to "Pluck" Adult Mayflies OFF the "Surface" without getting my Tootsies "WET"
    Happy Now "Question Mark" <><
    Doug
    Doug, What size hook do you use for Adult Mayflies, and when you do is that considdered bait or fly fishing.

Inquiring minds want to know

Eric

I frequent another board that does claps/slaps, its mostly in fun but you can slap someone and it rates like

100/45

rtidd,

As long as I have my FAOL to visit and my "friends" on FAOL and all the valuable information that is on FAOL, I will be happy and content. You add whatever "toys" you want and if I want to play with them, I will, and if I do not like your "toys" I will not play with them just do not take my FAOL away from me.

Warren

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eric-WD View Post
    Doug, What size hook do you use for Adult Mayflies, and when you do is that considdered bait or fly fishing.

Inquiring minds want to know

Eric
    Eric,
    The "WORD" was "PLUCK" as in "GRAB" the pretty little "BUGS" with my "PINKIES"
    Doug P.S. Kinda like the guys that grab catfish out of logs, only this takes place on the surface!
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

Eric,
    The "WORD" was "PLUCK" as in "GRAB" the pretty little "BUGS" with my "PINKIES"
    Doug P.S. Kinda like the guys that grab catfish out of logs, only this takes place on the surface!
    Doug, is this a catch and release thing or do you take the mayflies home and fry em up. whats the bag limit and is there a minimum length?

Eric

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Eric-WD View Post
    Doug, is this a catch and release thing or do you take the mayflies home and fry em up. whats the bag limit and is there a minimum length?

Eric
    Eric,
    It isn't a C&R thing! I collect the Adults and put them in a jar with some grass and look at them and start to get real depressed that there is NO WAY! I could tie a fly that remotely looks like one of THEM!!!!!!!
    HMMM!! I'll be OK! now.
    Doug http://www.nimfea.hu/aktualis/070613/005.jpg
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

So this is like a popularity contest?

9. Default Aint Gonna Happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by ducksterman View Post
    Personally I think it is a bad idea....lots of reasons....

DG...may have one ....if it wasn't ..."tongue in cheek"

and Justice League another.....

since when is it good to have the inmates calling the shots...LF & JC should monitor and if they don't like what they see...or like....let us know.............it's a passive aggressive way ....I would prefer someone to tell me "face to face" .........
    Until you sign your posts with your home address

Blog Entries

Eric,
    It isn't a C&R thing! I collect the Adults and put them in a jar with some grass and look at them and start to get real depressed that there is NO WAY! I could tie a fly that remotely looks like one of THEM!!!!!!!
    HMMM!! I'll be OK! now.
    Doug http://www.nimfea.hu/aktualis/070613/005.jpg
    Doug
    Thanks for clearing that up, and thanks for the picture, it turned around a bad day at work

Eric

+ Reply to Thread