Tom - I built rods using Fisher blanks starting about 1983. At that time, the co. was owned by Joe Fisher. I met Joe in Dec 1983. Graphite blanks were identified by 5 numbers: 1st number was number of pieces. 2nd and 3rd numbers were line weights. All graphite blanks had 2 line wts. 2/3, 4/5, 5/6, etc. The last 2 numbers were the length in inches, last two digits. For example - 08 - 108 inches or 9' 14 was a 9 1/2' . Fiberglass blanks were four digits. 2057 for example. 2 pc. 5 wt. 7 foot. 2057 1/2 same but 7 1/2' I have several fiberglass blanks and no they are not for sale!!! I'm not good with dates but I think Joe sold the business in the mid 90's and I believe the new owner just called the co. Fisher. All J. Kennedy Fisher blanks were gloss charcoal. Colored blanks and any GT number were later blanks. I recall Jow only making 2, 3 and 4 piece blanks. The 6 and 7 piece may be the newer co. I stopped using Fisher at that time as the quality was lacking. Joe's tapers and ferrules were the best! The blanks were so very straight. I never had a customer break a rod using it. I still use my old rods. The glass rods are unbelievable! I hope this was helpful. I need to think about the years and I might be able to piece it together.d