Quote Originally Posted by Gigmaster View Post
Sorry everyone, but I will have to drop out of this one. My daughter was in a bad car accident and is not in good shape. I have had to be out of town at the hospital, and taking care of the grandkids, so I haven't been able to tie.

My sincerest apologies.

Gig
Don't worry about it family is always the priority.

I Totally understand things pop up that one has to take care of. Belive it or not a buddy of mine and I were both in separate accidents within 12 hours of each other last week. I had a guy in a pickup backinto and onto the hood of my car, and my friend had a moose run into the front of his truck.

On top of insurance claimes I'm in the process of studying for my Registered Professional Foresters exam in may. LOts of Forest and Enviromental policy I need to know inside out......Basically it's about the same as a Lawyer Studying for the BAR exam. I'm insanely busy, so for once I'm glad that fishing season isn't fully open till June around here so I won't miss any of it holing up to study.

I have another set of flies here but I haven't opened them yet and forget who they are from. I'll try and update tommorow night before I hit the books too hard and get side tracked with work stuff.

Well I gotta get some sleep;

-Hillard