Quote Originally Posted by mr. blur View Post
hmmm...
I try to avoid goldenwitch. they don't have a monopoly on components, they just think they do and act like it. good luck finding what you order in stock there.

nice ferrules at comparable prices are available from rec components, rush river rods and bellinger. all of which offer top notch materials at competitive prices.

Mr. Blur, sorry to hear of a bad experience with Russ and Erica, I have used them for years and have had nothing but great success with them. I am sure that if you talked to Russ you could get matters resolved. I like their field grade ferrules, as well. I am pretty sure they are an Arcane product, and not a bad one at that. As for REC, nothing but praises and accolades as well, great folks, great products, fast service and always on top of their game as well.

Lots of folks have great service and ferrules, but if you decide to order from any of them, it is wise to verify with the seller how they size the ferrules as I have found some that use different dimensions ....just a thought