Thread: new to tying

Threaded View

Default more video easy to follow and see how to do it

If you go here and down load this player

http://www.omn.org/
    you can watch alot of videos on flytying. link online media network i register d to make searches a bit easier . remember these are tv epasodes. and each file shows like three flys and is aprox a half hour long . so they are ralativly big files . but you can download them, then create a data cd. 2 shows will fit on standerd cd . I dont know about dvds. because i dont have a dvd burner.

To burn to cd find the folder that the files are stored in . and just add them to the cd burning list . i would probably just down load a few at a time and in series .

like perhaps the files that start with 401 and 402 403 and 404 or what ever. then when you record them rite on the disk what ones they are like ftaa 401 & 402 once on disk you can delete the files from the folder on your computer and make more room to download more files.

if your confused then just download what interests you and delete them from within the program . and forget about burning them . but remember they take up a bit of disk space .
    so dont try to download alot of them or you may not have enough disk space to operate your system. enjoy .
    Last edited by the rod tosser; 01-10-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: link didnt work