OK, boyz & girls, here is some late breaking news. FAOL Sponsor, Hook & Hackle, will be a vendor at this year's show. Ron called me this morning and confirmed that he would be there, and asked what he should bring. Well, most of you know how much I enjoy that Tradition II 7'-9" 4-piece 3wt that I built for the MI FI back in July, and it's an understatement that I promote that rod as THE most economical kit a new builder can get started with, so Ron said he'll load up a bunch and haul them to the show. He also coerced one of his guys to take my place and do the rod building seminar using one of these kits. At least now there will be someone competent to do the seminar and answer any questions you might have about the rods they carry.

Ron is also bringing their new line of chemically sharpened hooks that are private labeled just for H&H, and he told me nobody can touch his price for these hooks. Be sure to stop by and let Ron know that we appreciate his sponsorship on FAOL.

Should be a great show with H&H there and so many FAOL'ers on hand as attendees and fly tiers. This has to give a warm & fuzzy feeling for JC & LF to see so many of us coming together like this.

I'll update the seminar web page tonight to reflect H&H on the vendor roster and seminars schedule.

Any questions can be answered on the website at www.expo2008.ncff.net

See you at the show!

Joe

P.S. Just in case you might be wondering, yours truly does not benefit in any way, shape, manner or form from promoting H&H. So there!