No fly fishing or tying stuff this year for me this year. My wife did not get any quilting stuff either.

I 'do' fly fishing/tying and my wife 'does' quilting and we both are very tolerant of each others hobbies (money wise), so we decided that neither of our hobbies REALLY needed more for Christmas.

So we ended up getting a nice 32" lcd hd tv for the living room, a nice small 17" lcd tv for her quilting room - as her old one bounced off the moving truck when we were unloading it and I got a nice book shelf type radio/cd player for the tying/computer room. All were discontinued models at super low prices we just couldn't pass up.

It's kinda funny, most nights I'm in my computer/tying room all night long and she is in her quilting room. We meet in the hallway or kitchen when we re-stock up on drinks or munchies. We plan a movie night around the delivery of NetFlix, but mostly we are in our respective rooms enjoying our hobbies.

I go to quilt shows and shops with her (you can find a lot of tying stuff there) and she does go to the fly shops with me.