I've gone through a number of vest and pack alternatives through the years, but have never found a vest or pack that I've been completely happy with, so I'm shopping again and looking for suggestions. This would be primarily for fishing small trout streams on foot. I frequently hike a bit, so I want to carry a fair amount of stuff -- 32 oz water bottle, lunch, rain jacket, 4-6 fly boxes, net, camera, net, small first aid / repair kit, etc.

I want something comfortable that doesn't shift or tug in the wrong places when it's fully loaded and that's not too hot during the summer. I'm leaning towards something with a waist belt or backpack straps for stability.

I want something that's efficient on the stream, but smooth zippers and good organization are more important to me than the specialty organization like tippet systems and fly ports.

I like the split,vertical chest packs, but I don't like the one-piece chest packs as I'm on the stout side and like to see where I'm stepping.

I don't have a retail store in my area where I can look these, but I'm considering the following. I would be glad to hear other suggestions.
1) Fishpond Open Range
2) Fishpond Wasatch
3) Patagonia Pack Vest

Thanks for the help.